MAT Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Elementary Education (5yr program)
MAT Early Childhood: Urban Education (5yr program)
MAT Elementary: Urban Education (5yr program)
MAT Special Education (5yr program)
DHHA_MAT01 (Deaf/Elem Ed)
ECAU_MAT01 (Early: Urban)
ELEU_MAT01 (Elem: Urban)
SPEC_MAT02 (Special Ed)
The online application must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies prior to the deadline in order for an application to be considered complete. For students enrolled in TCNJ five-year programs, the online application is the only piece required for processing of entrance into the graduate year.
Please note that you cannot be registered for graduate courses in any semester following your intended undergraduate graduation until your undergraduate degree is fully posted by the Office of Records and Registration.
Please be aware of the following, in the event you are offered admission to the fifth year:
- Enrollment deposit
- Health information requirement (As health requirements change, you need to be sure that health Services has all the information they need from you as you enter a new student career at the College.)
- Basic Skills Requirement (see: Graduate Admission Testing Information and Waivers)
- All applications should be submitted online. If internet access is not available/extenuating circumstances exist, a paper form may be requested.
- Matriculated students will be required to submit a $100.00 enrollment deposit upon acceptance to secure their seat.
- This enrollment deposit is non-refundable, but will be entered as a credit toward the student’s account.
- Payment of enrollment deposit can be made online through PAWS, or, a check or money order payable to The College of New Jersey may be included with the completed acceptance form. (Please print applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.) Do not send cash.
- If the enrollment deposit and acceptance form included in the admission packet are not returned by the date specified in the acceptance letter, the seat will be offered to another applicant.
- In the event you are offered admission, you must provide all required health information in order to enroll. For details, please visit the Health Services website.