The School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science (SNHES), along with TCNJ schools of -Arts & Communication; Business; Humanities & Social Sciences; Education, Science; and Engineering, announces TCNJ’s Graduate Certificate in Public Health. The program prepares graduates to advance the public’s health through education, health promotion, disease prevention, and the improvement of health outcomes of populations and individuals domestically and globally.
Designed to address growing needs of state and national population health, the program prepares graduates to meet the complex health needs of populations and individuals by:
- Assessing the social and political determinants of health.
- Critically analyzing big data to determine health trends/develop public health interventions.
- Analyzing policy implications of public health and health care delivery.
- Developing health risk communication strategies to improve health campaign effectiveness.
- Synthesizing the current health practices and making recommendations for improvement.
Faculty expertise for program coursework comes from the natural sciences, the social sciences, health and risk communication, social media, computer science, nursing, health and exercise science, public health, and community health.
Join our path of enrichment and excellence, as you take part in a dynamic community of scholars, teachers, and learners.
For further program information contact Brenda Seals firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science • 609.771.2591 • nursing.tcnj.edu