- The College of New Jersey welcomes applications from students outside of the United States. In addition to the standard supplement documents required, international applicants must have score reports submitted for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if their native language is not English and must complete the International Student Admissions Handbook for F-1 Students (including an Affidavit of Financial Support as well as additional forms which are included and explained in the handbook). The handbook is available at http://www.tcnj.edu/~iss/forms.html. Your completed handbook along with supporting documents must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies, Paul Loser Hall 109, PO Box 7718, Ewing, NJ 08628. Please note that international applicants must apply early as it takes time to complete the visa process.
- All students who attend a non-U.S. Institution must have all of their educational documents translated into English and evaluated on a course-by-course basis by an accredited agency as to the U.S. equivalency of their course work. (see http://www.naces.org/members.htm for an agency listing)
- An I-20 cannot be issued until after the student is officially admitted to The College. For more information, including required forms, please visit the International Student Services website.
- The College of New Jersey offers a number of degree and certification programs at overseas/international locations. Students planning to attend an overseas/international site do not require an I-20 or an Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Matriculated students will be required to submit a $100.00 enrollment deposit upon acceptance to secure their seat.
- This enrollment deposit is non-refundable, but will be entered as a credit toward the student’s account.
- Payment of enrollment deposit can be made online through PAWS, or, a check or money order payable to The College of New Jersey may be included with the completed acceptance form. (Please print applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.) Do not send cash.
- If the enrollment deposit and acceptance form included in the admission packet are not returned by the date specified in the acceptance letter, the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Health Information Requirement
- In the event you are offered admission, you must provide all required health information in order to enroll. For details, please visit the Health Services website.