For your application to be considered complete, you must submit the online application as well as all supplemental documents.
Who Should Pursue This Program?
This certificate is for you if you’re early in your career as a certified teacher or staff member and would like to begin developing your skills as an educational leader. This fully online program accommodates busy working professionals and offers synchronous video meetings to create a sense of community among students and faculty.
Study alongside peers with solid education experience, learn from faculty who have valuable contacts in their field, and benefit from an alumni community with strong professional connections.
We consider applications on a space-available basis. You can apply up to and including the first day of the semester.
The Department of Educational Administration and Secondary Education (EASE) provides program details including curriculum, schedule of courses, and handbooks.
We offer the same tuition rates no matter where you live. And there are a range of financial aid and assistantship options for TCNJ graduate students.
The College of New Jersey School of Education is a member in good standing of the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP).
Learn More About
- Bilingual Endorsement
- Brain-Based Teaching Certificate
- Classroom Climate Certificate
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Dual Certification
- Early Childhood Special Education, BS/MAT
- Educational Leadership, MEd
- Educational Leadership, Post-Master’s Certificate
- Educational Leadership: Instruction, MEd
- Educational Studies, MA
- Elementary Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, BS/MAT
- Elementary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Environmental Sustainability Education Certificate
- Integrative STEM Education, MEd
- Integrative STEM Educational Methods Certificate
- Secondary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Special Education and Elementary Education, MAT
- Special Education with Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification, MEd
- Special Education, MEd
- Supervisor Certificate
- Teacher Leader Certificate
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certificate
- Teaching English as a Second Language Endorsement
- Teaching English as a Second Language Initial Certification
- Teaching English as a Second Language, MEd
- The Differentiated Classroom Certificate
- Urban Early Childhood Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Elementary Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Secondary Education, BS/MAT