Learn about advising, financial aid, tuition- and more.
Who Should Pursue This Program?
This 30-credit program is ideal if you’re a certified, working K–12 teacher who wants to either earn an initial master's degree or move to master’s +15 or 30 levels on the salary guide.
Our graduates are not only well-prepared for advanced roles with additional responsibilities but also typically able to advance on the salary guide. This program is not a transition to school administration and does not offer additional certification.
We consider applications on a space-available basis. You can apply up to and including the first day of the semester.
Choose one of five concentrations:
• Teaching Strategies
• The Diverse Classroom
• Classroom Climate and Management
• Classroom Well-Being and Physical Activity
• Collaboration and Classroom Inquiry.
The Regional Training Center site provides curriculum and course schedules.
The College of New Jersey School of Education is a member in good standing of the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP).
Learn More About
- Bilingual Endorsement
- Brain-Based Teaching Certificate
- Classroom Climate Certificate
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Dual Certification
- Early Childhood Special Education, BS/MAT
- Educational Leadership Certificate
- Educational Leadership, MEd
- Educational Leadership, Post-Master’s Certificate
- Educational Studies, MA
- Elementary Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, BS/MAT
- Elementary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Environmental Sustainability Education Certificate
- Integrative STEM Education, MEd
- Integrative STEM Educational Methods Certificate
- Secondary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Special Education and Elementary Education, MAT
- Special Education with Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification, MEd
- Special Education, MEd
- Supervisor Certificate
- Teacher Leader Certificate
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certificate
- Teaching English as a Second Language Endorsement
- Teaching English as a Second Language Initial Certification
- Teaching English as a Second Language, MEd
- The Differentiated Classroom Certificate
- Urban Early Childhood Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Elementary Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Secondary Education, BS/MAT