For your application to be considered complete, you must submit the online application as well as all supplemental documents.
Who Should Pursue This Program?
This fully accredited program is a good fit if you’re an RN with at least a bachelor’s in nursing and you’d like to teach, but you also want to do a more effective job of assessing and treating school-age children.
Learn from nationally and internationally recognized faculty who are fully engaged with their students. Your professor knows your name and teaches all of your classes. You won’t find any TAs here.
We consider applications on a space-available basis. You can apply up to and including the first day of the semester.
The Department of Nursing provides curriculum, handbooks, and advising resources.
We offer the same tuition rates no matter where you live. And there are a range of financial aid and assistantship options for TCNJ graduate students.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing at The College of New Jersey are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001. 202-887-6791
Learn More About
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP, Post-Master’s
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Family Nurse Practitioner for Certified NPs, MSN
- Family Nurse Practitioner Option for Specialist NPs, Post-Master’s
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Post-Master’s
- Health and Risk Communication Certificate
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Public Health Certificate
- Public Health, BS/MPH
- Public Health, MPH
- Wellness Coaching Certificate