Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Early Childhood Education program available to eligible graduates of Princeton Center Teacher Education (PCTE):
Are you a graduate of PCTE with an Early Childhood or Elementary-1 credential?
If so, you may be eligible to transfer credit from PCTE coursework into the MAT Early Childhood Education program at TCNJ (must have graduated from PCTE after 1999).
The following steps must be completed to be considered:
- Step 1: Submit an online application for matriculation, selecting plan code ELEC_MAT02*. Application available at https://graduate.tcnj.edu/apply/.
- Step 2: Submit official undergraduate transcripts (or evaluated transcripts if degree is from a non-U.S. institution)
- Step 3: Submit proof of meeting Basic Skills Requirement (see GRE Waiver Policy)
- Step 3: Submit proof of completion of PCTE program (certificate of completion/transcript)
- Step 4: Submit student health information (http://health.tcnj.edu/new-students/pre-entrance-health-requirements-grad/)
*Undergraduate transcripts and proof of PCTE are the only supplemental documents needed for the application. You do not need to provide an application fee, or additional supplemental documentation.
Transcripts and proof of PCTE completion should be sent to:
The College of New Jersey
Office of Graduate Studies
Paul Loser Hall, Rm 109
PO Box 7718
2000 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08628
Deadlines for all Graduate Programs can be found at https://graduate.tcnj.edu/apply/application-deadlines/.