Advising information, financial aid, tuition- and more.
Who Should Pursue This Program?
If you’re a licensed K–12 educational practitioner — a teacher, administrator, or school leader — who wants to better understand and react to what you experience in the classroom, this program is a perfect next step. Ideal candidates are certified teachers who want to either pursue an initial master’s degree or move to master’s +15 or 30 levels on the salary guide.
Most of our graduates are already working as K–12 teachers. This certificate contributes to their advancement on the salary guide and prepares them for additional educational positions and responsibilities in teaching, but not for transitioning to administration.
We consider applications on a space-available basis. You can apply up to and including the first day of the semester.
The Regional Training Center site provides curriculum and course schedules.
The College of New Jersey School of Education is a member in good standing of the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP).
Learn More About
- Bilingual Endorsement
- Brain-Based Teaching Certificate
- Classroom Climate Certificate
- Early Childhood Special Education, BS/MAT
- Educational Leadership Certificate
- Educational Leadership, MEd
- Educational Leadership, Post-Master’s Certificate
- Educational Leadership: Instruction, MEd
- Educational Studies, MA
- Elementary Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, BS/MAT
- Elementary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Environmental Sustainability Education Certificate
- Integrative STEM Education, MEd
- Integrative STEM Educational Methods Certificate
- Secondary Special Education, BS/MAT
- Special Education and Elementary Education, MAT
- Special Education with Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification, MEd
- Special Education, MEd
- Supervisor Certificate
- Teacher Leader Certificate
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certificate
- Teaching English as a Second Language Endorsement
- Teaching English as a Second Language Initial Certification
- Teaching English as a Second Language, MEd
- The Differentiated Classroom Certificate
- Urban Early Childhood Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Elementary Education, BS/MAT
- Urban Secondary Education, BS/MAT