Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     

Housing Options for Graduate Students

On-campus housing is only available for registered full-time graduate level students who are completing a dual degree at TCNJ (combined 5-year baccalaureate/master degree) or graduate students employed by the Department of Residential Education or the Division of Student Affairs as Graduate Assistants. Graduate students not in one of the above categories are not eligible for on-campus housing.

Private rentals in the Ewing area, including apartments in Campus Town are available to all students.

» Campus Town Rentals

» Off Campus Housing Options

» Housing Eligibility Policy

Register for the School of Education Graduate Open House on Saturday, February 24th