Requirements for International Applicants of Off-Site programs
- International applicants must have score reports submitted for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if their native language is not English.
- All students who attend a non-U.S. Institution must have all educational documents translated into English and evaluated on a course-by-course basis by an accredited agency as to the U.S. equivalency of their course work.
- For students planning to attend an overseas/international site, the International Student Admissions Handbook for F-1 Students, I-20, or an Affidavit of Financial Support is NOT required.
Copy of Teacher Certification
- Teaching certificate or evidence of successful educational experience under a valid provisional or standard New Jersey or equivalent out-of-state certificate (NJAC 6A:9-12.5)
- At least three completed years of successful teaching or educational experience, as noted above, at time of application – required for admission to programs leading to principal/supervisor licensure.
National Standardized Admission Test Requirement
Applicants to the MA in Counselor Education programs must take the GRE unless they already hold a master’s or another high-level degree.
|MEd in Educational Leadership
Leads to Principal Certificate
|Post-Master’s Educational Leadership Principal Certificate||EDAD_SCT03|
|MEd in Elementary Education||ELEC_MED03|
|Elementary Education Certificate||ELEC_SCT01|
|MEd in Teaching English as a Second Language||ESLA_MED01|
|MEd in Secondary Education||SECE_MED01|
|Secondary Education Certificate||SECE_SCT01|
|MA in Counseling Education||COUN_MA01|