Upcoming Graduate Orientation Programs
For newly admitted students in on-campus programs:
- June 2, 2016- For all incoming matriculants for Summer / Fall 2016.
- August 18, 2016- Fall non-matriculants and matriculants.
|4:15 – 5:00||Check-in, Student ID Cards, and Welcome Reception|
|5:00 – 6:00||Welcome to TCNJ|
|6:00 – 6:45||Academic Department Advisement Sessions|
- Card Services will be available at the start of the evening for ID Photos. ID cards also serve as library cards and should be carried at all times.
Immediately following advisement sessions:
- Computer labs will be open for registration via PAWS.
- A link will be activated on the bookstore website during registration and up to one week prior to the first day of classes to order text books.
Need a refresher?
Visit the Virtual Orientation page.
For newly admitted students in the MEd Educational Leadership:Instruction program offered in conjunction with Regional Training Center:
June 1 at RTC – or – June 7 at TCNJ / 5:15-7:00pm
Virtual Orientation – Refresher for Newly Admitted Students