Upcoming Graduate Orientation Programs
For newly admitted students in on-campus programs:
- January 8, 2015 (Snow Date – January 13) – For all programs beginning in the Spring 2015.
- May 26, 2015 – For all MAT programs beginning in the Summer or Fall 2015.
- June 4, 2015 – For all other graduate degree and certificate programs beginning in Fall 2015.
- August 18, 2015 – For all non-matriculants and other graduate degree and certificate programs beginning in Fall 2015.
|4:15 – 5:00||Check-in, Student ID Cards, and Welcome Reception|
|5:00 – 6:00||Welcome to TCNJ|
|6:00 – 6:45||Academic Department Advisement Sessions|
Immediately following advisement sessions:
- Computer labs will be open for registration via PAWS.
- Card Services will be available at the start of the evening for ID Photos and parking Information. ID cards also serve as library cards and should be carried at all times.
- Visit the bookstore in person to buy your books, or avoid the lines by reserving your books in advance! A link will be activated on the bookstore website during registration and up to one week prior to the first day of classes.
Need a refresher?
Visit the Virtual Orientation page.
For newly admitted students in the MEd Educational Leadership:Instruction program offered in conjunction with Regional Training Center:
5:15 p.m., May 27th at TCNJ’s campus in Ewing, NJ
5:15 p.m., May 28th at the RTC offices in Randolph, NJ
Virtual Orientation – Refresher for Newly Admitted Students